Monday, May 14, 2018

Let's Do This!


Hi Sweet Friends!

Juliehere and I am sharing another mixed media card using the May release stamp sets, Refresh My Soul and Let’s Do This. 



I love the fun images and sentiments in Refresh My Soul as well as the wonderful worship words in the Let’s Do This- perfect for cards, Bible Art Journaling, scrapbooking as well as gifts or home décor.

To create this card, I layered a die-cut a piece of white cardstock onto black cardstock and added the layered strip of designer paper before mounting the card front onto the white card base.

I stamped the various words from Let’s Do This with embossing ink onto a die cut tag, heat embossed the images with white embossing powder and added the gingham ribbon bow before mounting onto the card front with dimensional foam.

The cacti images from Refresh My Soul were stamped with archival black ink onto white cardstock, heat embossed with clear embossing powder and once the images cooled, watercolored with water-based markers. The images were fussy-cut and mounted onto the card front with dimensional foam.

To finish off the card, I used a clear glitter pen to add shimmer to the images and a few rhinestones for a bit of shine.

I hope I have inspired you today and don't forget, you can receive the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps May Stamp of the Month, Scripty Thoughts free with a net $75 US$ order (after all discounts and before shipping) plus any net $75 US receives free shipping! 


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- hugs and I hope all of you have a blessed week!

No comments: