Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Refresh My Soul

{jane bosi}   Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!!  Today, I have a few projects to share.  Both feature Refresh My Soul--I just cannot get enough of this set!!  It's so much fun to color and layer!  The card above also features the Stamp of The Month, Scripty Thoughts

Using water color paper, I first stamped and masked off a variety of the cacti and succulent images.  These are so much fun!!  I water colored with distress inks and an aqua brush.  I floated in more color with a generous amount of water a paint brush. 

My second project is one of my favorites this month!  I started with a 3 x 3 canvas, a stencil and some embossing paste.  Before the paste dried, I spritzed a variety of Dylusions ink sprays on the surface.  While that was drying completely, I stamped, embossed and cut out a variety of the images from Refresh My Soul.  I layered all of the images, leaving them uncolored.  With the colorful background, the images really didn't need more color.  For a little extra bling, I added some glitter glue and some sequins.  I love how it turned out.  And, I have the perfect person that I want to give it to!
Enjoy!! Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments: