Saturday, May 12, 2018

Refresh My Soul

Hello friends, Stephanie here today with 2 card for you using the new Refresh My Soul Set which I am just so in love with!

For my first card I wanted to make a masculine Birthday card so I colored up this cactus with Copics and used Teeny Alpha and Chunky Alpha to make the words. I added a little heart to the cactus and the paper is from DCWV.  You could finish it off with several sentiments on the inside I am going to use it as a birthday card and the inside reads: "for someone your age" 😁



For my next card I colored up the same cactus, I used one of the sentiments from the set and made the "xoxo" with Teeny Alpha.  I colored with Copics and the paper is from Simple Stories.  Remember we have a free with $75 purchase and this month is is an awesome set called Scripty Thoughts pictured below.


No comments: