Thursday, June 14, 2018

be a flamingo.

Hello! It's Monika here today. I am so happy to be back with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! It was a long break. I missed creating with the fantastic SNSS images...

This month's release is (FL)AMAZING! One of my favorites is (surprise, surprise!) Be A Flamingo clear stamp set. Love the pretty hibiscus images and the sweet flamingo. Great script words! What a perfect summer set!

Today I have couple of girly cards.
My first card is using the big flower and leaf images...



I colored the images with Kuretake Gansai Tanbi water colors then splashed black and white ink on it... love the messy look! The background was smooshed in black distress ink.
The sentiment is from one of my all time favorites, Be Encouraged clear stamp set.

My second card is highlighting the oh, so fabulous flamingo image. What a great size! I again, water colored the images then fussy cut them. This time, the background was first sponged with yellow distress ink, then splashed with water.



I hope I inspired you to create!
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika



No comments: