Saturday, June 16, 2018

Big Bold Sentiments!


For today's cards, I used  the Script Outline Alpha Clear Stamp Set (new this month at Sweet N Sassy) to create bold sentiments on my cards. In order to let the sentiments speak  for the cards, I went pretty CAS on the cards.

For the first one, I inked up and colored a potted flower from Pretty Potted Florals, doodled a border around it (from my technique lover's challenge at Splitcoast Stampers TLC690) and inked "hi" right on top of it. I added Glossy accents on top to make it pop!


For my second card, I used a stencil from Simon Says Stamps and some Distress Oxides to create a colorful background then stamped out "hello" on top. I went over the word with clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle then sealed in the sparkle with Glossy accents. (It looks cool up close:)

I hope these inspire you to use your alpha stamps in new ways!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn




1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards Lyn. Love the glaze over the word on the first one. That's a nice touch to the simple look. The doily stencil is gorgeous. Lovely colors on the second card.