Friday, June 8, 2018

Brotherly Love


Hi Sweet Friends!  Julie, here and today I am sharing a card using the brand new stamp set, Brotherly Love along with previously released sets, Through the Trees (NinaB Designs) and Long Stem Silhouettes.


Look at all of the fun images in the Brotherly Love set!  The possibilities of combinations are endless- perfect for all sorts of occasions (including Father’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries) as well as Bible Art Journaling!


To create this card, I stamped the images Brotherly Love onto designer paper along with white and chocolate cardstock (I used a retired blue/woodgrain type of paper).  I fussy-cut all of the images and colored the face and sunglasses with water-based markers (my husband thought that this looked like him- if he had a beard :-)).

After paper piecing the man’s image, I heat embossed the tree image from Through the Trees onto white cardstock and used a square stitched die before mounting it onto espresso cardstock.

I layered the additional designer paper and cardstock for the card front (adding the ribbon and pewter slide to the corner) before adding the heat embossed sentiment from Long Stem Silhouettes and the paper pieced guy from Brotherly Love  with dimensional foam.

I finished off the card with a clear glitter pen to add shimmer to his sunglasses.

This was such a fun card to create and I cannot wait to design more “guys” in the future- lol!!


Don’t forget, we have a brand new Stamp of the Month, Texture Tiles 2 free with a net $75 (US$ order after all discounts and before shipping) plus any net $75 US receives free shipping- woohoo! 

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by! I hope all of you have a blessed week!

No comments: