Saturday, June 9, 2018

Flamazing....

{jane bosi}  It's been flamazing lately.....my second child is a high school graduate and new car owner all in the span of two days!!  Yikes!!

In a busy life, one of my greatest sources of relaxation is creating with goodies from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  June's release is super fantastic--I cannot get enough of the Be A Flamingo stamp set.

I created a resist by heat embossing the background piece and using various brusho inks.  I love the way it turned out--Brusho's are finicky (or maybe its my skill level) but I love that in some ways. Life is often unexpected and you have to deal with what you've got--right?  You just never quite know until you get there!  
For my second card, I created a background of leaves and flowers, again, using Versamark Ink.  Using a friend die, I created  a die cut window to show off that fancy bird again!  I love her.  Inked in white or black, she makes a statement--Be Flamazing!!

Have a great day!! Make it Flamazing--Jane

No comments: