Monday, June 18, 2018

Happy birthday!

Hello everyone! Today I want to share this birthday card with you.

I used the Brotherly Love stamp set to create the image on the card. There are so many options! I love to fiddle around with the images and create a lot of different results. I stamped the image on marker paper and colored it with alcohol markers.


I cut out the image and die-cut a frame in my patterned paper. I made a tag and stamped 'happy birthday' on it with black ink. I die-cut the edge of the tag to match the circle in my patterned paper. I distressed the edges of the card and papers with a blue ink to tie it all together. And instead of my regular sequins I decided to use wooden buttons to finish the card. I thought this would give it a more masculine look than the sequins :).

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/scripty-thoughts-clear-stamp-set/

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/brotherly-love-clear-stamp-set/
I used the sets Brotherly Love and Scripty Thoughts.

- Lucinde

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool birthday card Lucinde. Love the circle 'window'. Cool dude!