Monday, July 30, 2018

A woman who fears the Lord...

I love this message from Proverbs that's in the Teacup Roses stamp set. This time I used it with the teacups and roses that are in the same stamp set. But it's so pretty you could use it as a stand alone statement on your card too.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor markers and a waterbrush. I decided to pick two colors (purple and green) and only used those colors for the image. I added a blue patterned paper in the circles to give the card a little bit more contrast. I stamped the message on purple paper and diecut the circles. I covered the background with little triangles and added sequins and wooden buttons to give the card a more playful look.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/teacup-roses-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set Teacup Roses.

Have a nice day!
- Lucinde


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty cards Lucinde. Love the coloring! The purple hues are lovely... the textured background with the diamonds look awesome.