Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Teacup Roses

Good morning! I am sharing some cards today using Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps from the July Release. I used Teacup Roses and my first card also uses Rose Banner, which coordinates nicely! The sentiments in this set are just lovely and very useful. I sponged the background, then added half of a paper doily and some pearls.


For the second card, I die cut an oval window in the front and placed my teacup image on the inside to peek through. The sentiment strip spans the open window. The bottom cup and the roses were paper pieced.


I adore this teacup! It makes beautiful cards.


Have a great day!
Diane


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic cards Diane. Love the coloring, the paper piecing... the doily looks perfect on the first card. I really like the oval window on the second one. Great designs!