Monday, July 2, 2018

Be a flamingo

I just can't get enough of this beautiful flamingo stamp. It's so pretty and gives a summer feeling immediately.
For this card I stamped the flower first and added the leaves and flamingo 'behind' it. I colored the images with alcohol markers and cut it out. I adhered the image on a die cut circle. I added a fun pink/orange background behind it and I made a geometric background on the other half of the card with ink and a stencil. The flamingo doesn't need much to make a beautiful card :).
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/be-a-flamingo-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set 'Be a Flamingo'.

Have a nice day!
- Lucinde

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Lucinde. Love the flamingo in the pretty flower 'bush'... great patterns in the background.