Thursday, July 12, 2018

Go God's Way

Hello SWEET Friends! It's Monika here today. I have couple of cards using the new Creative Worship: Go God's Way clear stamp set.

 I turned my first card into a shaker card... I had this picture in my mind with a circle window opening, and that is a perfect set up for a shaker! You just need lots of dimensional foam tape (or fun foam), a window sheet, and lots of sequins and micro beads.

 
 
The camper and the 'bug' were stamped on water color paper and colored with Kuretake Gansai Tombi water colors. The circle background was sponged with yellow, orange and red distress inks. The landscape images (desert scene and grass) are from Landscape Silhouettes clear stamp set. The greeting is from another favorite sentiment set, Keep in Touch, Too. It's a must have!

 
 
My second card is a simple birthday card. The word images are from So Happy clear stamp set. I already had the sponged background laying around on my craft table, so I went with it. The butterflies are punched out of vellum.



Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

 


No comments: