Saturday, July 14, 2018

Go With God!


Are you enjoying the new printable/devotional combos from Sweet N Sassy as much as I am? This month the Go God's Way Printable Bundle with Devotional reminds us to go where God leads us and it is fabulous! While the set is fun for Bible Journaling, I LOVE the outlines because I LOVE coloring - it is so relaxing!

Today I created 2 scenes with the outline elements. The sentiment in the set is really powerful and it felt like a fit for my cards so I typed it up and used it for both of them.

The first card uses the sitting lady and the stack of suitcases.



 The second one used the bicycle - which I put on a sidewalk.

Both of these cards are clean and simple but I really love them! I hope this inspires you to create a scene of your own!

Thanks,
Lyn

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic cards Lyn. Especially love the second with the bicycle and the side walk! Such a cool and creative scene!