Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Birthday!

I'm always struggling with male cards. It's hard to find stamps and images that are suitable for a man. But when I saw the car from the new 'Go Gods Way' set I knew it would be great for a male card. So this is the first card I made with the set.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper and made a couple of mountains with a fineliner. I colored the image with watercolor markers and die cut the panel. I wanted to make a birthday card and I love the lettering from the 'Spring Blossoms' set so I decided to use it for this card. I adhered the panel with foam tape on a fun patterned paper and added everything on a kraft colored card.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/spring-blossoms-clear-stamp-set/

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-go-gods-way-clear-stamp-set/#
I used the stamp sets Spring Blossoms and Go God's Way.

- Lucinde



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute scene Lucilight with the beetle and those mountains! Love the coloring too. :)