Saturday, July 21, 2018

God Is For You....


{jane bosi} Words of truth and wisdom right here, folks--coming straight at you from me and Sweet 'N Sassy stamps.  In this big world full of stress and strain the only thing, in my fifty--YES, you read that correctly--years that I hold to be true without a doubt is that God is for you.  He's for me, too.  I get lost and stressed and overwhelmed and sometimes forget where to put my eyes, but He's always there.  Patient, waiting, there.  It works like that for you too--a week, a year, ten years....a life time of looking away, He is still there.  Waiting, wanting, loving. 

This super cute and colorful card features Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps new July release, Go God's Way.  I literally gasped out loud when I first saw this set designed by Diane Noble:


So much fun to be had with these great images!!  It also pairs great with the God is for You set--which I used for the sentiment.  Endless possibilities.

Have a great day being awesome!  Jane

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Jane. Love the rows of beetle! So cool, cheerful and colorful!