Monday, July 23, 2018

Teacup Roses

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today sharing a card featuring the NEWLY released Teacup Roses stamp set.  Have you ever challenged yourself to create a second card using similar supplies when you love how a card turns out or before cleaning up?  Well I did that with this weeks card.  I fell in love with the colors in the pattern paper that I had found in my stash and thought the kraft was perfect for coffee/tea themed cards.  To change things up a bit I created a 5" Square card instead of my go to A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card size.  I also did a little paper piecing on the cup to tie end the pattern papers. 

 
Here's the original card I created.


As you will notice I also didn't use a sentiment on my retake...I did this on purpose.  This allows you to use the card for any occasion that it may fit or you may need.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/teacup-roses-clear-stamp-set/

Don't forget that the Texture Tiles 3 stamp set is the July 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 7/31/18

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/july-2018-stamp-of-the-month-texture-tiles-3/

AND...


 Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Sheri. Love the gorgeous flower and the teacup... the touch of sparkle looks wonderful.