Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Teacups and Roses....

{jane bosi}  Hello, Sweet Friends!  Today I am sharing a few cards which feature the new Teacup Roses stamp set.  This is such a fun image to color and makes the sweetest cards of encouragement, thanks, birthday and so much more!

My first card also features a bible page.  I love to pick up aged bibles at thrift stores to use in my art.  They make great backgrounds as well as come in quite handy for mixed media canvas art.
For my second card, I used a piece of fabric for my color inspiration and background.  I even pulled out my sewing machine for this one!  This set is just so versatile!!  The color combos are endless; a must have set it you ask me!  I love it!


Have a great day being awesome!  Jane

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Jane. Fantastic coloring on the rose/teacup images... and oh, I love the backgrounds. Especially the fabric!