Tuesday, July 17, 2018

go with faith, grace, boldness

Good morning!
Earlier this year I made a 4" coaster for the magnetic frame that hangs by my desk and I planned to make a few more to switch out once in a while. All the tiles I have for my frame are square or round coasters and this time I wanted to try a 4x4 canvas panel.
 
For my canvas, I used Go God’s Way and Life in Jesus from the new Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps July Release. I also used Go With, Texture Tiles 1, and the Girl Power Printable.
 

The background was done with a spritz of water added to acrylic paints. Then the words and bike were stamped with Archival Black and some texture was stamped on the grass with Archival Chartreuse. I colored with Inktense pencils and water with a brush. Normally the Inktense pencils would be permanent after wetting them but they were still workable since they were applied over acrylics so I sprayed the canvas with Krylon Workable Fixatif. Next I adhered the printed girl and covered the whole piece with decoupage glue. Some paper flowers were added last. It was fun creating on the canvas surface...I'll be doing more of these for sure.
 
Here are 2 cards that I will also share using Go God’s Way and Go With. They pair so well together!
I kept the first card CAS and I love how it came together in simplicity.
 
 

A sweet friend of mine has a pink “bug” and a heart that follows the Lord so I made my second card in her honor.


Have a great day!
Diane
 
 
 

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic projects Diane. Especially love the wall hanging! The background looks great... and I just adore the sweet girl! The beetle looks super cool!

Christina said...

Very Good.