Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy Fall!


Hello everyone! Today I want to share this happy fall card with you. And the 'Happy Scarecrow' stamp set is just perfect for a card like that :)

I stamped the image on marker paper and colored it with alcohol markers. I realized that I didn't have any red markers so I tried to work with green and yellow colors. I miss the red accents a little bit but I had to work with what I have. And on the other hand; a limited color pallet can be nice too. After I colored the images I cut them all out and started to arrange them the way I wanted. I die cut a circle from dark green paper and added that behind the scarecrow. The images of the leaves are behind that circle. This is an easy way to layer your stamps on your cards without having to deal with the masking. And you can still play around with your composition until everything is adhered.



I used a kraft colored card base and stamped a little texture on it with the Texture Tiles 1 stamp set. It's hard to see in the pictures but you can see it a little bit on the close up picture. It has a very subtle look that matches the patterned paper. To finish the card I added a couple of sequins and wooden buttons.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/texture-tiles-1-clear-stamp-set/#
 http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/happy-scarecrow-clear-stamp-set/
That's it for today! I used the stamp sets Happy Scarecrow and Texture Tiles 1.

I hope you're inspired to make your own cards :)
Have a nice day!
- Lucinde

No comments: