Tuesday, August 7, 2018

His mercies are new...

Hello! It's Monika here today with a Fall card.
The end of summer is already upon us, so it's time to think FALL. Our August release is full of Autumn images, perfect for the cooler weather and for Thanksgiving. I love the August Stamp of the Month: Give Thanks.



I sponged a piece of water color cardstock with Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs, and Candy Apple distress inks using a sponge applicator. After the ink was dry, I stamped the leaves with VersaMark ink, and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. I splashed some water on the paper to add some texture... then fussy cut the images.
On the background, I dripped Golden Yellow Dr. Martin Bombay India Ink on the top of the card stock, then spritzed some water over it. I love the cool look!

The greeting is from Be Encouraged clear stamp set. It seemed perfect with the falling leaves...
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika


3 comments:

Mary said...

Your card is amazing Monika! I love all of the colors and the stamps that you used. Smile BIG! :)

Mary

Patti J said...

Monika, this is gorgeous! What a blessing someone will have when they find this colorful fall greeting in their mailbox! Thanks for sharing, my friend!

Cathymac said...

What a beautiful fall card, Monika! I LOVE your background and will have to check out that India ink!