Tuesday, September 25, 2018

all roads lead home

 
 Hello! I have a fun card to share today with another one of the new sets from the Sweet ‘n Sassy September Release. Here I used Home For The Holidays. I love the image of the door with the stones around it!
 

 

 
I decided that I wanted to be able to peek through the door and see the tree inside so I carefully cut the panes out with an exacto knife and placed some clear acetate on the inside of the door to resemble glass. I also cut the center from the wreath image and "hung" it on the door.
 

I stamped and colored my door image and then stamped it again onto my card front. The entire door was cut from the card base and then I just cut part of the way around it on my image panel so the door remained attached and could be opened. I used the white door that was cut out to use as a pattern for the acetate that was attached inside the door that opens.


The tree was adhered inside so it lined up behind the door.
 

Here's the inside with a greeting and a few presents.


And here's one more card with this set... with the truck and sweet pup!


Have a great day!
Diane

 

No comments: