Thursday, September 27, 2018

Christmas Word Art

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today with some Christmas inspiration featuring the NEWLY released Christmas Word Art set.  I love sending Christmas cards but always seem to wait to the very last minute.  This set is perfect for those last minute cards as there is no coloring needed and can easily be changed up with the inks and papers you use with it.

My first card is fun because I used a nontraditional Monochromatic design.  The sentiment is stamped with white pigment ink and then I heat set it so it wouldn't smear.  I was going for a chalkboard look.  I added some punched snowflakes as embellishments.


 My second card is definitely more traditional.  I used fun plaid paper from my stash.  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I added a bow and a piece of holly as embellishments.
 

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-word-art-clear-stamp-set/


 Don't forget that the Christmas Poinsettia stamp set is the September 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 9/30/18.
 

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/september-2018-stamp-of-the-month-christmas-poinsettia/
  
And...


 Happy Stamping!

No comments: