Friday, October 19, 2018

Christmas Gifts- All Wrapped Up!

Hello everyone, Stephanie here today with 2 cards for you using the new set All Wrapped up. I love this set, it is perfect for Christmas cards/tags or can be used for pretty much any occasion throughout the year!

For my first card I colored my image with Copic markers and the design paper is from The Paper Studios.  For a little extra something I added 3 brads to take up space in the corner.
I wanted to keep this next card CAS so I stamped one of the presents with versamark and heat embossed with red powder, I used some glitter paper behind the present to make it pop!  I love this Kraft colored designer paper from The Paper Studios.  I added some brads and sparkly twine to finish it off.   Remember, if you spend $75 Korin offers free shipping and you get the stamp of the month (pictured below) for free!!!  Happy Crafting!


No comments: