Thursday, October 18, 2018

Wrapped in Love

Hello everyone! Today I want to share this 'wrapped in love' card. I love the sentiments in the 'All Wrapped Up' set, you can use this set for birthdays but also a lot of other occasions that are worthy of some presents.
For this card I stamped the stack of gifts onto marker paper and colored them with my alcohol markers. You can go crazy with the colors but I decided to stick to a blue/purple color scheme. When I colored the image I cut it out and made the background for my card. I used the purple color scheme for the background too. I had this lovely kraft paper with purple foiled words so that was a great match this time. I stamped the sentiment on a kraft colored tag. I started out with a purple color but that was a bit too dull on the kraft paper. So I stamped the sentiment another time with black ink and I decided to stamp it a little bit above the purple one so the purple would function as a shadow of the sentiment. After that all I had to do was adhere everything to the card. I added a couple of sequins and pearl drops to give the card a more festive look. That's it!
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/all-wrapped-up-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set 'All Wrapped Up'.

- Lucinde

No comments: