Thursday, October 4, 2018

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone! I started preparing my Christmas cards as soon as I got this stamp set. You can never be too early ;) And making Christmas cards can take some time so now is a good time to start.


For this card I stamped the image of the snow globe on watercolor paper. I stamped the scene inside the globe and colored it with watercolors. After that I masked the bottom part of the image to create a sky with Distress inks. I cut out the globe and adhered it to the card with foamtape. I used background paper with a touch of gold and golden embellishments to get that Christmas feeling with this card.

 http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/winter-wonderland-clear-stamp-set/

I used the stamp set Winter Wonderland.

I hope you're inspired to create something today!
- Lucinde

No comments: