Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Vintage Christmas

Today I have a CAS card that feels kind of vintage to me. Not sure why, but that is my story and I am sticking to it... By the way,  is it just me or does it seem unreal that we are in the Christmas card making season?? 

For this one I stamped up the Christmas Poinsettia with Versamark then embossed it with copper powder. I masked it and stamped another one to fill out the bottom of the card panel. I used watercolors to color my flowers and once it was dry, I used some Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops to create the flower centers.

I added a little wash of color to the background then used one of the sentiments from the set (also embossed in copper).

What do you think - is it vintage?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired!

Lyn



No comments: