Monday, October 1, 2018

Women of Praise

Y'all I just returned from the most amazing weekend. I attended the Women of Paris retreat in Savannah with many of the Sweet 'n Sassy design team and finally after 11 years got to met Korin in real life. She is a super sweet woman of god. We did Bible journaling, fellowshipped and worshipped the Lord the entire weekend it was so amazing! 
The set I used on my card, Women of Praise is a set that we received at the retreat but is also available in the store. 
 To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and a panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I used distress oxide inks to create my background and the stamped the images on top using the Misti of course. 
This stamp can be used so many ways and it a must have in your stamp room. 







No comments: