Friday, November 16, 2018

Cocoa's Cups

Hello friends! Today I have two cards to share using some Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps from the November birthday release. SNSS has TWO special throwback sets this month. Here I used Cocoa's Cups. They are also celebrating their 11th anniversary with various weekly specials. This week you can save 11% on the Creative Worship and digital products.

My first card has an open middle in the card front with my image panel bridging the top and bottom sections and holding the bottom in place. On this card I also used the Texture Tiles 4 set to create the plaid backgrounds.

 
The coffee cup was paper pieced with some coordinating paper scraps from my stash.

 
A few flakes, gemstones, and enamel dots finish it off. This is such a fun card design!

 
For my second card, I decided to create a shaker. Here I also used the Chunky Lowercase Alpha.

 
I placed some various shapes of sequins inside.
 
 
Have a great day!
Diane
 

No comments: