Thursday, November 15, 2018

Crazy About Snowmen


I love that we have brought back some of my favorite snowmen in this throwback set Crazy about Snowmen.  This is the perfect set for me because I am crazy for anything snow related. I have a 9ft tree dedicated to snow/snowmen.

I have a couple samples for you today using this set. The first one uses the smiling snowmen from the set which is my absolute favorite all time snowman. I created a snowy night sky behind him by blending some Chipped Sapphire and Broken China, I stamped the star in Versamark ink and embossed it in white, I also added a few more stars by using a white gel pen. The greeting is from the original set which is retired.

 November is our birthday month and we turned 11 years old, can you believe it?? Starting today we have another special for you this week. 




My second card uses another cute snowman from the Crazy about Snowmen set. For this card I stamped the snowman and then colored him using Copic markers. To create the background I blended  some Gina K inks and a stencil








No comments: