Thursday, December 6, 2018

Faith Moves Mountains

{jane bosi}  Hello Sweet Friends!  I'm sharing this project today and asking you to please join me in prayer.  Today, I am receiving my last chemotherapy dose. Praise God!  I've been blessed with healing so far, but there are mountains left to climb.  Will you join me in praising our Great Physician and join your prayers to mine for continued, full healing.

"I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"  Psalm 27:13

I'm so in love with this card--it turned out even better than I imagined it.  It's a simple one layer-ish card. I started with the beautiful wood grain image from December's Stamp of the Month set, Wood Backgrounds.  I added a blue bird from the Winter Birds set and a sentiment from Faith.  It makes my heart happy to create with such lovely things.  The only thing better will be having the right reason to share it with someone else.

I pray a rich blessing for each of you; be well--Jane

I got crafty with:


No comments: