Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Thank You

Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today with a couple ideas for some Christmas Thank You cards.  I don't know about you but I love making special Thank You cards during the holidays to show my appreciation.

I wanted to use the NEW Wood Backgrounds stamp set which happens to be the December Stamp of the Month.  That means this set is FREE with any $75 order during the month of December.  I also used the Christmas Botanicals and Kindness Matters stamp sets to create my cards.


For my second card I did a little something different so I created a 4.25 x 4.25 square card.  I also not only fussy cut out the poinsettia but I also cut out the wood slice to create even more dimension.


Stamp Sets Used:
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/december-stamp-of-the-month-wood-backgrounds-clear-stamp-set/

 http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-botanicals-clear-stamp-set/

Don't forget that you can get the December Stamp of the Month set FREE with any $75 purchase in the month of December. 

AND...

 

 Happy Stamping!


No comments: