Monday, December 17, 2018

Masculine




Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal,  Here to share another card using our Wood Backgrounds stamp set. 
Masculine cards can be very hard to make and this set makes it much easier.
To create my card I started with a white top folding white card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the tree ring from the Wood Backgrounds set (which by the way is the stamp of the month you can earn free with a $75 order now through Dec 31st) in Versamark ink and embossed it with clear powder.  I used some Gathered Twigs distress oxide ik ad blended it over the tree ring. I stamped the trees from the Thrill of Hope set in Green and the went over them with Pine Needles oxide ink and fussy cut them out. The deer is from the Tender Thoughts set which is an older set that makes a great guy card. To finish the card I added the greeting from The Scripty Thoughts set.














No comments: