Thursday, December 20, 2018

Peace on Earth


I thought I started early with my Christmas cards this year... but I found out I didn't make enough cards this weekend so I had to make a couple of extra cards. Just in time for Christmas.

 
I had to make a couple of cards so I decided to stamp the globe image from the 'Peace on Earth' stamp set a couple of times on marker paper and color it. After I colored it I cut the images out and adhered them with foam tape on a dark background. I stamped the message peace on earth with gold embossing powder but it didn't really stand out on the dark background. So I decided to color it with a green metallic marker (I colored it with white first but that contrast was a bit too harsh). 

I used this same technique for a couple of cards and just changed the patterned paper in the background. The coloring takes some time but everything else on this card can be done pretty quickly.

I used the stamp set Peace on Earth.

- Lucinde


No comments: