Saturday, January 26, 2019

Grow


Hello everyone! Do you use a lot of alphabet stamps on your cards? I recently started to use them more and I really like it. You can get a personal message in a really easy way.



For this card I stamped the cacti on marker paper and colored them with alcohol markers. I stamped the word 'grow' on a frame that I die-cut out of cream paper. I distressed the edge of the frame with the same green ink that I used to stamp the word with. I cut out the cacti and adhered them on the frame. I used a thick colored vellum paper for the background and washi with golden accents to adhere it to the edge of the card. I used a couple of sequins to add some more golden accents to the card and that's it.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-happy-alpha-clear-stamp-set/http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-refresh-my-soul-clear-stamp-set/

I used 'Happy Alpha' and 'Refresh my Soul'

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde

1 comment:

Andre M. said...

Such a lovely mix of colours on this fab card. I almost never use alphabet stamps for custom lettering.