Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today to share a Valentine card featuring the NEW His Love along with the fun You & Me stamp sets.  You could easily change out the sentiment to create an Anniversary card to give you another option for the card design.

Back to my card...first I created my own background paper by randomly stamping the "Love" stamp from the His Love stamp set.  I love how you can create your own custom background papers.  I then cut out a heart from some glitter card stock.  I added a sentiment from the You & Me stamp set by using Versamark ink and heat embossing it in white. 


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-his-love-clear-stamp-set/


January's Stamp of the Month is called Filigree Hearts and is FREE with any $75 order (after discounts and before tax & shipping).


AND...

 

 Happy Stamping! 

No comments: