Thursday, January 10, 2019

Heart Candy.....


{jane bosi}  I am completely loving this month's releases!!!  My first card features Punny Love.  This set is such fun, I can barely put it down!!  It's a simple one layer-ish card that would be easy to mass produce if that's your thing.  I colored the images with various distress inks and an aqua brush.  To make the hearts pop, I added a bit of dimensional glue to each one.



My second card features Heart Candy and has a vintage kind of feel to it. 


The minute this set was in my hand, it demanded a shaker box.  So, I pulled out a few old school techniques such as paper piecing and shaker box making.  Tried and true, good old techniques.  The scallop image running through the red panel is a retired Sweet N Sassy set called Borders and Backgrounds.  I love the candy heart sayings that are perfect for just about anyone!


That's all for now--go get inky!
TTFN, Jane


No comments: