Thursday, January 17, 2019

heart candy


Good morning! I have a few Valentine cards to share today using the new Sweet ‘n Sassy Heart Candy stamp set. This set is so fun to use and brings back memories of those little boxes of candy! I also used In Stitches Alpha, So Sweet Cocoa, and Punny Love.
 
My first card is a pop-up box card which folds flat for placing in an envelope.
 

I added several of the stamped candies plus a few die cut hearts inside.


The word LOVE was stamped with the In Stitches Alpha and added to the back.


My second card is very CAS. I simply stamped the candies and hearts, then drew arms and legs with a black pen.


For my third card, I stamped the hearts and drew lines to "hang" them for decorations. Cocoa Mouse with his valentine cupcake is enjoying the party!


Have a great day!
Diane
 

 

No comments: