Monday, February 18, 2019

Birthday Butterflies

Happy Monday!
It's Ceal, here to share a couple cards with you today using our February Stamp of the Month, Made New. You have until the 28th to earn this set free with a $75 purchase and you get free first class shipping with a $75 order so its a win, win situation. 

Also you can use the code CEAL10 and save 10% off your order total

I love butterflies so when Korin came out with this set I was ecstatic because she used a mix of the sets she had retired. 
I have a couple friends who love butterflies as well so I made a couple birthday cards with it. The first one I embossed the butterflies in white and then blended the background using a pink, yellow and blue ink. The sentiment is from the So Happy set.



My second card using the Made New set and a stencil, the greeting is from the Scripty Thoughts set 









No comments: