Saturday, February 16, 2019

Made New and Girl Power2

 Hello! It's Monika here today with some miscellaneous craft projects using the February Stamp of the Month: Made New and Power Girls 2.


I've been having a blast in my craft room creating this and that... it's so nice to widen your horizon and use your craft supplies for something other than cards...

First up is a journaling display card:


The display holder was made out of card box (recycling is fun and very helpful!) then covered with fabric paper and designer paper (video tutorial). It's cool looking and pretty easy to make... it's perfect for displaying bible verses (photos or calendar pages).
The foam heart is a pocket that holds the bible verse from Made New clear stamp set.

Next up is a cute foam bracelet (I was trying to come up with an after school project):


The kids will be using stickers, but on my bracelet, the heat embossed vellum butterfly and vellum flower were the perfect embellishments. I used Velcro as the closer. 

My last project is a book mark... I love making them and while this one is bulkier than what's common, I love how it turned out! I used some printable images from the Creative Worship: Words of Wisdom packet along with another sweet Power Girl and pretty Made New vellum butterfly.



I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika









No comments: