Monday, February 11, 2019

Friendship & Love

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I have a sweet little friendship card for you using a couple of sets from the new release.  First I made my background panels by doing some smooshing, is that even a word?  I put down some distress inks on to an acrylic block and misted with some water, next, I put a baggie on my hand and picked up the ink with it and smooshed it onto the mixed media paper.   After my paper dried I inked up the Hearts from Forever & Always and Filigree Hearts misted them with water and stamped.   I colored the girl from Girl Power 2 with copics and paper pieced her shirt with some of the background paper I made.

This next card is just a quick and easy note card using In Stitches.  For this card I decided to paper piece the letters instead of coloring them in.  The designer paper is from The Paper Studios.  I was not going to put the little heart on the "O" but after I had everything glued to the card I noticed a little blotch of ink so instead of tearing the card apart I added a heart!  Make sure you check out all the new stamps sets this month and remember if you spend $75 you get the stamp of the month-Made New absolutely free and as always free shipping with a $75 order.  Happy Crafting!
~Stephanie





1 comment:

Andre M. said...

Fab cards. The palette on the first card is so sweet. I've tried ink smooshing but I've never been happy with the results. Thanks for sharing your creativity.