Saturday, February 9, 2019

Girl Power!

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made with the Girl Power 2 stamp set. I was so happy when I saw this second Girl Power set! You just can't have enough faces haha.


I stamped the image on marker paper and colored it with alcohol markers. After that I cut it out and started preparing my card. I used a stencil for the background that you can see at the top and bottom of the card. The other patterns are from scrap pieces of patterned paper that I had laying around. When I adhered everything I only had to add the enamel dots and this card was finished!



I made another card with the same stamp set and the process for this card is almost the same. I colored the image with alcohol markers and looked for a matching background. The heart is an enamel sticker and the other dots are just pearl drops.


I hope you're as enthusiastic as I am about this set! And that I could inspire you to make something with it :)


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/girl-power-2-clear-stamp-set/

Have a nice day!
- Lucinde

No comments: