Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hello

Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today!  I thought that we could mix things up a bit and try something other that a standard A2 card (4.25" x5.5").  Have you ever made a Tall & Skinny card?  They measure 3.5" x 5.5" and will fit in a standard envelope.  

Directions to create a Tall & Skinny card:

 Top Folded Card
3.5" x 11" piece of card stock, score long side at 5.5"

Side Folded Card
5.5" x 7", score long side at 3.5" (sample shown below)

For my card I also did something a little different with the images.  I stamped and embossed the butterflies from the Made New stamp set in white on vellum and then colored them with a yellow copic from the back to give it a soft appearance.  Then I fussy cut them out and placed them on my card.  The sentiment is from the Keep In Touch, Too stamp set.

 
 
 


There's still time to qualify for February's Stamp of the Month  and get the Made New stamp set  FREE with any $75 order (after discounts and before tax & shipping). 


And...

 
Happy Stamping!

  

No comments: