Monday, February 25, 2019

Two cards to share.....

Hello friends, Stephanie here today.  I have 2 cards to share with you today.
This first card uses Girl Power 2 which is back in stock along with a few older sets, Be Encouraged,
Choose Faith and Truth Quotes.  I wanted a fun, cheerful card to give to our neighbor who is fighting Ewing's Sarcoma and I think these stamp sets all worked well together.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her shirt, the papers come from Pink & Main.
I made a bridal shower card which could also be used as a wedding card or engagement card using the heart from Forever & Always and the word love from His Love.  This paper is from DCWV.  I stamped the heart with pink ink and heat embossed it and did some fussy cutting and added it to an embossed circle.  Wow, those two cards used a lot of stamp sets!  Don't forget that if you spend $75 you will receive the stamp of the month for free!

No comments: