Saturday, March 23, 2019

Doodle Florals

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you two cards I made with the Doodle Florals stamp set; this months stamp set of the month!



I stamped a lot of the images, cut them out and colored them with alcohol markes so I had a couple of flowers to work with.


For the first card I made a horizontal arrangement with the flowers and some of the leaves. I added matching background papers and stamped the message Hugs and prayers on the card. It's from the Peaceful Peonies set, a great set if you're looking for beautiful sentiments.


For the second card I die cut a circle from patterned paper and I used it as a guide to arrange the flowers. I just added three flowers and a couple of leaves behind them. This card is really easy to make when you already pre-colored the flowers. Two background papers, a card base, some enamel dots and the stamped images. That's it!


For these cards I used the Doodle Florals and Peaceful Peonies stamp sets.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/peaceful-peonies-clear-stamp-set/ http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/march-stamp-of-the-month-doodle-florals-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde

No comments: