Friday, March 22, 2019

Victory in Jesus

Hi Friends! 

Today I have two projects for you using the new Victory in Jesus set.

I made a CAS card as well as a "everything but the kitchen sink" card.

My first project is a simple watercolor card.

Recipe :
  • Watercolor paper - Strathmore Coldpress
  • Image - Victory in Jesus
  • Ink - Stamped image with Gina K Amalgam Ink and colored it with Inktense watercolor pencils
  • My background paper is cut with a wonky rectangle die
My Second project is a more complex one. I found a mixed media background in my stash. I thought it would be fun to stamp on top of it and color over it with color pencils. It actually worked; however, it was a little busy. To "mute" it, I covered it with embossed vellum and added the sentiment on top.

Recipe:
  • Background - Acrylics Dylusions
  • Background stencils - Tim Holtz
  • Image - Victory in Jesus
  • Ink - Stamped image with Gina K Amalgam Ink and colored it with Polychromos pencils
  • Vellum embossed with Cuttlebug butterfly embossing folder
I hope you are inspired today. See how you can create a variety of projects with a single project and most of all, this should be fun so make it FUN!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn


No comments: