Monday, March 11, 2019

Easter Blessings

Hello friends, I have an Easter card for you today using one of the new release stamp sets called Victory in Jesus. I just love this stamp set, so perfect for Easter!  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and did a little distressing around the edges so the main panel didn't look so white against the background paper.   I used a couple different die cuts to make the mat.  The designer paper is from DCWV.  I added some pearls just to dress it up a little and the sentiment is from the same stamp set.   Make sure you stop over at the SNSS store and check out the whole release, it is AMAZING!  If you spend $75 you get the stamp of the month -Doodle Florals, Free!  SNSS also offers free shipping with a $75 order.
Be Blessed,
~Stephanie


No comments: