Saturday, March 9, 2019

Blessings with Doves of Peace

Hello everyone, today I want to share two cards with you that I made with the 'Doves of Peace' stamp set. I stamped the doves on marker paper and colored them with alcohol markers. 

For the first card I used vellum with golden accents in the background and I adhered it with a strip of washi tape on the left border. After that I die cut a frame out of blue paper and stamped the message on the frame. I adhered everything on the card and that's it.

For the second card I decided to use blue colors and I used a background paper with some powerful words on it. The cardstock is light blue and I used a dark strip to stamp the message on. I used a couple of sequins, enamel dots and a blue ribbon to finish the card.
When you have a couple of images pre-colored you can make these cards really quick! And the coloring for these doves doesn't take up a lot of time so you could just color them on the same day too.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/doves-of-peace-clear-stamp-set/
I hope you're inspired to create!

- Lucinde

No comments: