Friday, March 29, 2019

He is Risen

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! It's Julee here, popping in with another Easter card using the fabulous He is Risen set from the March release! I just love these meaningful images and sentiments. There's so much power in the message that you don't really have to add to much to make a wonderful card.


I started this card, by stamping the He, is, and Risen sentiments on a 2.5 x 3.5" panel of cardstock.  I then colored in the words with Copic markers and added a few white gel pen accents.  I decided I wanted a bit of a background instead of the stark white, so I masked off the He and the Risen words with post-it notes and then smooshed some squeezed lemonade distress oxide for the background.  


When this was dry I stamped the image of the three crosses at the bottom of the panel and colored in the hills.  This panel is matted with black cardstock and then I layered this onto yellow cardstock, embossed with a sun ray embossing folder. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you haven't had a chance yet, hop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy shop to check out this month's releases. Here's a look at the awesome He is Risen set and a couple of promotions going on this month.


The March Stamp of the Month, He is Risen is FREE with any $75 order (after discounts and before tax & shipping) and is still available until 3/31/19.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/march-stamp-of-the-month-doodle-florals-clear-stamp-set/?aff=3

And...


Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful....
have a great day