Monday, April 1, 2019

Kindness Matters

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 


It's Ceal, here to share with you today. We have a new release today but I have been out of town for my birthday so I am sharing one more card with last months stamp of the month that is now available for regular purchase.

Here's a graphic of our current release


And our stamp of the month 


Now for the details on how I made this one layer card.  I started with a top folding white card base and the Doodle Florals and Wood Backgrounds stamp sets. I stamped one of the flowers (I think it looks like a daisy) using the Fade Out ink and then masked it off and stamped another coving the other one jus a little. I stamped a third one by itself and colored them all using copic markers.
I added a mask to each flower and then stamped the wood slice over the top of them and then removed the mask. By masking the flowers and stamping the piece of wood over the top it looks as if they are on the wood itself.
To finish the card I added the sentiment from the Kindness Matters set by stamping the "kindness" directly on the card and then the "matters" on a black strip of paper and embossing with white embossing powder.




No comments: