Thursday, April 4, 2019

hello hexies!


Good morning! Today I am sharing two cards I created using some new Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps from this month’s release. Here I used Cheerful Hexies and the April Stamp of the Month, Happy Day.
 
First I created a CAS card with the hexagons and stamped the solid images in pink and yellow. I stamped the flowers right over top but they seemed a bit too busy. The flowers were then stamped again onto scrap paper and I popped them up. This looks much better!
 
 
Next I pulled out some patterned papers and stamped one of the outline images on them with black ink. I also used the plaid patterned image to stamp a few. The butterfly from Happy Day was also stamped on a scrap of patterned paper and cut out. This is a great way to use up some of your scraps!
 


Have a great day!
Diane
 

No comments: